Wednesday 24 August 2011

United Service Latest

Hello everyone... Looking forward to Sunday 28th August and the joint service...
Thanks to Heather and Malcolm for getting Lansdowne Church as clean as humanly possible...
... to Laura and all who will be helping with young church activities. There will be a 'scratch choir' rehearsal from 10 a.m. led by Donald McIntosh. The hymns chosen by people in the churches are:

Hymn 120 God, we praise you. God we bless you.
Hymn 532 Lord, you have come to the seashore
Hymn 777 Kyrie Eleison, Christe Eleison, Kyrie Eleison
Hymn 489 Come down O love divine
Hymn 167 Guide me, O thou great Jehovah
Hymn 639 I bind myself today
Hymn 500 Lord of creation, to you be all praise!
Hymn 192 All my hope on G-d is founded (All CH4)
Lest you think that I have gone a bit hymn crazy, I took the executive decision to include all thee hymns submitted. Some will replace Anthems, Offertory music etc. It seemed kindest to include rather than exclude...
Roy 24/8/11

1 comment:

Sophie R said...

Dominic has a birthday party on Sun but we'll try to be along - so long as we get away sharpish!